Amadeus-Figaro
Limp Gawd
- Joined
- Sep 13, 2002
- Messages
- 155
Hi, I just built a new computer with an ABIT AG8 mobo, 2 gigs of pc-3200 dual channel ddr ram, and a p4 3.2....
When I start up I get one beep, followed by a screen telling me the following:
recognizes HD, what chip is installed, the cd-drive and the type of bios says "C1E Bios supported"
at the bottom it says:
"Warning! CPU has been changed.
Please re-enter CPU settings in the cmos setup and remember to save before quit!"
it says to hit f1 to continue or DEL to enter setup, of course i can't do this because my keyboard isn't working. my keyboard is a simple ps2 GE keyboard and i've tried both ps2 slots. any help would be appreciated
edit: it also says at the very beginning screen: Nvidia 0.0 mb
When I start up I get one beep, followed by a screen telling me the following:
recognizes HD, what chip is installed, the cd-drive and the type of bios says "C1E Bios supported"
at the bottom it says:
"Warning! CPU has been changed.
Please re-enter CPU settings in the cmos setup and remember to save before quit!"
it says to hit f1 to continue or DEL to enter setup, of course i can't do this because my keyboard isn't working. my keyboard is a simple ps2 GE keyboard and i've tried both ps2 slots. any help would be appreciated
edit: it also says at the very beginning screen: Nvidia 0.0 mb