- Joined
- Dec 9, 2000
- Messages
- 16,314
Well i somehow blew my paradigm cc50(which was fine for me
) not a bad center for my setup
Now looking for another center, so what do you guys suggest? I have 2 Paradigm fronts(not sure on the model, bigger then titans, but not floor standing, and 2 paradigm micro rears
Options are
fix the current cc-170 for $50 more (total $150)
fix the current cc-50 for $70(total $70)(new woofer / mid driver)
Paradigm LCR-350 $175 + 1 hour total drive
RC-10 for $160
RC-52 for $260
I don't know about mixing the klipsch + Paradigms so I thought I'd shoot ya an email.
the CC-170 has dual 5.5" drivers and a .75" tweeter
the cc-50 has a single 5.5" driver and a .75" tweeter
the
RC-10 is dual 4" driver with a 1" tweeter and 4" horn
RC-52 is dual 5.25" driver with a 1" tweeter and 4" horn
Now looking for another center, so what do you guys suggest? I have 2 Paradigm fronts(not sure on the model, bigger then titans, but not floor standing, and 2 paradigm micro rears
Options are
fix the current cc-170 for $50 more (total $150)
fix the current cc-50 for $70(total $70)(new woofer / mid driver)
Paradigm LCR-350 $175 + 1 hour total drive
RC-10 for $160
RC-52 for $260
I don't know about mixing the klipsch + Paradigms so I thought I'd shoot ya an email.
the CC-170 has dual 5.5" drivers and a .75" tweeter
the cc-50 has a single 5.5" driver and a .75" tweeter
the
RC-10 is dual 4" driver with a 1" tweeter and 4" horn
RC-52 is dual 5.25" driver with a 1" tweeter and 4" horn
Last edited: