New Camera and Printer

NooNe

Limp Gawd
Im looking for a new digital camera for $350 or less. What are some good digital cameras for around that price? I'm also looking for a printer to go along with the camera. Something that i can just plug the camera into or upload the pictures onto the printer without having to do it on the computer first. Thanks a lot.

NooNe said:
Im looking for a new digital camera for $350 or less. What are some good digital cameras for around that price? I'm also looking for a printer to go along with the camera. Something that i can just plug the camera into or upload the pictures onto the printer without having to do it on the computer first. Thanks a lot.

I'm assuming you're looking for something on the order of a point-and-shoot digi cam. Canon makes some very good products within that $350 range you're looking for. The camera I would probably recommend would be the Canon PowerShot A95 5.0MP.

It offers a lot of features for the money, and I know the "A" line of Canon point-and-shoot cameras perform very well.

As far as printers go, I'm not sure as I'm still trying to find a nice photo printer myself. I was personally thinking the Canon i9900, but I hear that some of the new Canon Pixma printers are great.

l337zax said:
I'm assuming you're looking for something on the order of a point-and-shoot digi cam. Canon makes some very good products within that $350 range you're looking for. The camera I would probably recommend would be the Canon PowerShot A95 5.0MP.

It offers a lot of features for the money, and I know the "A" line of Canon point-and-shoot cameras perform very well.

As far as printers go, I'm not sure as I'm still trying to find a nice photo printer myself. I was personally thinking the Canon i9900, but I hear that some of the new Canon Pixma printers are great.

ive got the a80 and my mom has the a95.... both kick ass... def one of the best point and shoots (and im not biased i have a fujifilm s3100 and it sucks compared to the 2 canon's)

also for a printer ive got the pixima i4000 it does great photo's and if you get a canon you can just plug it right in....also each color cartridge is seperate... which actually saves you money on ink... those 3 in one colors... you run out of yellow but you could still have cyan and magenta full....that stated... stay away from the HP printers... there ink is expensive (although there prints are probly the best)... and not only expensive ink... when you first buy the printer they come with "test" cartridges which are about 1/2 the size of a normal one... epson's make some really good ones and lexmarks suck (there cheap so you really get what you pay for)... also with the epsons stay away from the "dura-brite" stuff... it fades like hell and isnt that great

....reason for knowing all that the company my dad worked for (retired a few weeks ago) and also a company i worked a few summers at developed media (paper) for all sorts of printers... from wide format (36 to 60 inch wide printers) to small format stuff... so in order to develop the stuff (photopaper tshirt stuff vinyl and so on) they needed to test all the paper on pretty much all consumer printers... so one comes out they would buy it.... my dad was the guy in charge of the benchmarking department... so they would test prints in hot and cold chambers.... out side.... they had this like $100K weather machine... which would put it through like sunny day's rain... and all sorts of other cool stuff... also had ozone tester (it pretty much made a much higher amount of ozone in this box... so it would cut down a test of having to leave something outside in the normal ozone for 2 years into a test that would take a week in this box)... ozone in that form is toxic as hell too....

www.arkwright.com (thats the company) they sell to alot of other companies... hp epson xerox and stuff... they work with another company called OCE... which is a dutch company...

also that waterfall on the front page was right out side my office :) haha i had a better office then some of the people that worked there for 20 years had :D ... then my dads office was right above me

so anyway.... final thoughts

Canon Powershot's
Canon Pixima printer for direct plug and print

Back