New 32"-TV, help needed

Mr Zebra

n00b
Joined
Apr 10, 2006
Messages
12
Hi,

since my old 21" CRT-TV recently broke down I now have to decide which new TV I should buy.

The TV will be used for 60% PAL-TV, 35% DVD and 5% PC/console-gaming. Distance to the TV will be 2-3m.

Budget: 500$ - 1300$

I don't feel very confident whether or not I should buy a CRT or LCD-TV. Opinions?

Well, here are my preselected TVs. Feel free to add any.

CRT
Philips 32 PW 9551

LCD
LG 32LX2R
LG 26LX2R
Toshiba 32 WL66Z
Samsung LE-32R51
Panasonic TX-32LX50F


I hope you can help me to make the right choice. :)


ciao
Mr zebra
 
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=4104438

$798 p+sh.

32" widescreen (16:9) LCD TV
HD-ready; requires a set-top box, purchased separately, to decode high definition (HD) broadcast signals
Anti-glare and reflection reducing technology for optimal image quality
Ultra-slim TV tuner and PC monitor
Saves space and eliminates clutter
Resolution: 1366 x RGB x 768
Contrast ratio: 800:1
DVI for single-plug convenience
Video, S-Video, Audio L&R
Component input
PC in
HDMI input


I bought the old 27 inch 2 years ago with no problems, runs my pc, hd comcast, dvd/dvdrecorder, and still have hookups for xbox, ps2. Only issue is cannot watch pip if channel is HD, have to go to non hd channel to watch pip.
 
Back
Top