Need suggestions for a case with vertical GPU mount

banks2878

Limp Gawd
I'm looking to upgrade a case. The current case has a 240mm radiator on top for CPU cooling aswell as a 120mm radiator in the back for the GPU cooler. But I would like to mount GPU vertically so I'm looking to buy a case for a good price that can accept what I already have but gives me the option to mount GPU vertically. Suggestions would be greatly appreciated:)

There aren't many that aren't some kinda open air or overly expensive things. Silverstone has done a lot of that, with the board pointed up and mounted from the opposite of normal side (meaning PC on your left instead of right).
I'm still running my old FT-02 and nothing has yet motivated me to swap it out, it's old tech but it cools very, very well.

There are plenty of cases that can do what you want, but it also depends on the rest of your hardware like how many slot's does your GPU take, how many HDD bays do you need aand how much you want to spend.

Fractal design and coolermaster for instance have a nr of cases that can do what you want.

Back