Need some comments for my WC setup

beckz

n00b
Joined
Nov 27, 2006
Messages
18
Should i keep my apogee??
Thinking of changing to aquaxtreme MP05 SP LE??
Or are there better choice out there??

For tubing shall i go for 1/2" ID or 7/16" ID ???
A lot recommended me to go for 1/2" ID Tygon.
 
1/2 or 7/16 doesnt matter really, they both fit on 1/2 inch barbs. R-3603 tygon is very soft and has to have a minimum bend radius, which cramped systems cause problems with.
 
I use 7/16 masterkleer, while it is a pain to get on 1/2" barbs, it provides a slightly better seal. This stuff seems to bend pretty tightly before it kinks, so decide based on that. If you already have an apogee and you are short on money, stay put. The newer blocks dont offer up *too* much more cooling power, but I'll leave that consideration up for others to comment on, I'm not 100% up to date. (I know the new dtek fuzion is supposed to be quite good, but I dont know how much better it is now)
 
Erm.. so it's not worth going over to MP05 SP LE from a Apogee???
 
Back
Top