• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Need some cheap speaker stands!

aznpxdd

2[H]4U
Joined
Jan 5, 2006
Messages
2,354
Hey guys, I'm looking for some cheap speaker stands for my surround speakers on my Logitech X-530's. I'm looking to spend around $30, if anyone can help me find some cheap stands, I'd appreciate it.
 
just put the rears right next to the fronts.. you cant hear the diff with the x530s anyways
 
Um...yes you can, in both games and movies. If you aren't going to help with the topic, don't post.

Thanks.
 
Back
Top