• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Need some audio help

darkeen

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Apr 12, 2004
Messages
4,267
Well I was about to get a bose lifestyle 48 system until this
http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?p=1029443469#post1029443469
One thing lead to another and long story short I'm not getting a bose. This leaves me needing somthing to fill the gap (I think the bose system is under the "home theater in a box" category[?]). So any suggestions? Networkability (OS independent) is a major plus for me.
 
Back
Top