I mainly use my computer for music... and I wanted to somehow utilize all of my headphones and speakers ...
I currently have:
2.1 TDK S150 Speakers (Going to switch out to Logitech Z-5500)
Sennheiser HD 650
Sennheiser RS 120
Creative X-Fi Xtrememusic Sound Card
I want to get an amp for both of my Senns.
What amp should I get, and how should I hook it up so my amp is sitting on my desk, and I can plug in my headphones whenever I want... and possibly have both headphones to work at the same time. Right now, I have to crawl under my desk each time I want to plug something in.
Can you guys recommend me an amp and how to configure it?
I currently have:
2.1 TDK S150 Speakers (Going to switch out to Logitech Z-5500)
Sennheiser HD 650
Sennheiser RS 120
Creative X-Fi Xtrememusic Sound Card
I want to get an amp for both of my Senns.
What amp should I get, and how should I hook it up so my amp is sitting on my desk, and I can plug in my headphones whenever I want... and possibly have both headphones to work at the same time. Right now, I have to crawl under my desk each time I want to plug something in.
Can you guys recommend me an amp and how to configure it?