Need help with audio problem on streaming media

nullzero

Gawd
Joined
Oct 20, 2004
Messages
786
I have problems with windows media streaming video. I can see the picture fine but the audio does not work. This problem only happens with windows streaming media video format. However if I play a downloaded MP4 videos or any other like .avi etc. I can play them fine and listen to the sound. I figured I try downloading windows media 11 and it would hopefully fix the problem but I still didnt get the audio working. I am starting to think my audio codecs are bugged or conflicting (btw I have XP Codec pack 2.0.4, I need this to run some formats of video I have. I suspect this is the problem but would like to know if there is a fix around it without uninstalling it.) . Any help with this situation would be greatly apperciated.
 
Back
Top