Hey guys
I recently sold my old LG W2452V and upgraded to this monitor but I'm having problems finding the best color settings.
I've tried these settings so far
1)Standard mode
Brightness: 30%
Contrast: 60%
Color temp : Normal
2)Theater mode
Brightness 30%
Contrast 90%
Stu ration 50%
Color temp: normal
Skin tone: Natural
Trace free: 40
3)Gamemode
I just lowered the brightness to 50% and didn't change anything else
Still,after playing with the settings/colors it seems I can't find the best ones.The standard mode doesn't hurt my eyes much but it colors look kinda washed out;on the other hand the Theater mode has better and more live colours but it's kinda dark(especially in games/night scenes) and also it hurts my eyes more.And finally the game mode is just too bright.
Anyway,just wanted to try settings from other users to see if I finally can find a decent combination or not.
Any help is greatly appreciated
BTW,Sorry for the long post
I recently sold my old LG W2452V and upgraded to this monitor but I'm having problems finding the best color settings.
I've tried these settings so far
1)Standard mode
Brightness: 30%
Contrast: 60%
Color temp : Normal
2)Theater mode
Brightness 30%
Contrast 90%
Stu ration 50%
Color temp: normal
Skin tone: Natural
Trace free: 40
3)Gamemode
I just lowered the brightness to 50% and didn't change anything else
Still,after playing with the settings/colors it seems I can't find the best ones.The standard mode doesn't hurt my eyes much but it colors look kinda washed out;on the other hand the Theater mode has better and more live colours but it's kinda dark(especially in games/night scenes) and also it hurts my eyes more.And finally the game mode is just too bright.
Anyway,just wanted to try settings from other users to see if I finally can find a decent combination or not.
Any help is greatly appreciated
BTW,Sorry for the long post