• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Need help selecting earphones.

xLiquidx

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jul 10, 2006
Messages
165
I deffinitly want to upgrade earphones before summer is over so I need some help. I have no experience in earphones so I come here to ask. My budget is under 100USD (preferably). I am willing to spend more. I don't need hardcore quality I just want above average earphones for listening to my mp3 device, in which I will be using a pocket amp with.

Please feel free to post suggestions as that is that I am looking for. :)

Thanks, Liquid.
 
Back
Top