1) What will you be doing with this PC? Gaming? Photoshop? Web browsing? etc
Gaming and web browsing. Mainly looking to play GTAIV, Starcraft II, and Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 without any lag and on medium-high settings.
2) What's your budget? Are tax and shipping included?
$500 give or take. Looking for a build with and without tax and shipping included.
3) Where do you live?
California
4) What exact parts do you need for that budget? CPU, RAM, case, etc. "Everything" is not a valid answer. Please list out all the parts you'll need.
Case, CD/DVD drive, HDD, mobo, graphics card, PSU, RAM, CPU, and OS.
5) If reusing any parts, what parts will you be reusing? Please be especially specific about the power supply. List make and model.
None
6) Will you be overclocking?
No
7) What size monitor do you have and/or plan to have?
Already have a 17" LCD
8) When do you plan on building/buying the PC?
Newegg
9) What features do you need in a motherboard? RAID? Firewire? Crossfire or SLI support? etc.
Not really sure on this one, this is my first build.
10) Do you already have a legit and reusable/transferable OS key/license? If yes, what OS? 32bit or 64bit?
No
Also, is it a good idea to do a build now or wait until October-December? I hear prices are always much more cheaper around that time on Newegg. If so, I can possibly wait but I would like to see what I can make for now.
Gaming and web browsing. Mainly looking to play GTAIV, Starcraft II, and Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 without any lag and on medium-high settings.
2) What's your budget? Are tax and shipping included?
$500 give or take. Looking for a build with and without tax and shipping included.
3) Where do you live?
California
4) What exact parts do you need for that budget? CPU, RAM, case, etc. "Everything" is not a valid answer. Please list out all the parts you'll need.
Case, CD/DVD drive, HDD, mobo, graphics card, PSU, RAM, CPU, and OS.
5) If reusing any parts, what parts will you be reusing? Please be especially specific about the power supply. List make and model.
None
6) Will you be overclocking?
No
7) What size monitor do you have and/or plan to have?
Already have a 17" LCD
8) When do you plan on building/buying the PC?
Newegg
9) What features do you need in a motherboard? RAID? Firewire? Crossfire or SLI support? etc.
Not really sure on this one, this is my first build.
10) Do you already have a legit and reusable/transferable OS key/license? If yes, what OS? 32bit or 64bit?
No
Also, is it a good idea to do a build now or wait until October-December? I hear prices are always much more cheaper around that time on Newegg. If so, I can possibly wait but I would like to see what I can make for now.
Last edited: