!~! Need Help Finding Board !~!

I have a amd 1800+ processor, and i have a (what i think) is a really bad mother board, i dont know exactly what it is but on the box it says MSI MAINBOARD DESIGNED FOR AMD SYSTEMS. i dont have a graphics card , so , it he type of board that you plug your monitor right into. this is the main reason i want to get a new board. im looking for advice on what boards are out there and what would be a good one to buy. im not looking for the best board out there just a decent one that doesnt cost a fortune. the deciding factor in my choosing a board will be the price.
Im new into the motherboard department so please correct me on anything you think doesnt make sence.

Biostar M7NCG 400

Easily a top contender in the budget/speed/onboard everything category. It has an onboard GF4mx video and you can even have tv-out functionality if you purchase this bracket seperately. Best if used with two matching size sticks of ram btw for a very nice speed increase (dual channel). Heck it even oc's nicely, even more so if you add in seperate agp video.

If that's still too pricey for you then the M7VIZ KM400 is a viable (but definitely slower) alternative.

Back