• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Need Help Deciding On Speakers.

TheBlueChanell

Supreme [H]ardness
2FA
Joined
Apr 15, 2005
Messages
4,658
Ebay Klipsch Promedia 2.1 .... This is gonna be the best you can get for your budget that will sound pretty dang good.
 
I'd rather stay away from Klipsch. I'd get the Swans or the z2300's over the Klipsch. I already have the Altecs, which are IMO the best Multimedia 2.1's out there, aside from the swans.
 
Back
Top