TeamStrykerCore
[H]ard|Gawd
- Joined
- Sep 21, 2005
- Messages
- 1,439
http://shop4.outpost.com/product/5020015
I can get it for 64 shipped to my door.
86 to my door off of newegg.
I was reading throught he sound forum.
I see many different opinions on xfi.
There's a x fi 2 coming out that operates on a PCIE 1x slot?
When is that coming out?
For $60 is it worth it for me to update and get eax 5.0?
Im just running off of a interim sound card since my onboard
didnt work right away with vista *sigh*
I dont have a very expensive speaker setup just creative 5.1 speakers *cheap* the sub is actually pretty powerful.
Someone help point me in the right direction. I don't want to spend the $60 now where I should wait a month or two and get the right "future" proof vista card.
I can get it for 64 shipped to my door.
86 to my door off of newegg.
I was reading throught he sound forum.
I see many different opinions on xfi.
There's a x fi 2 coming out that operates on a PCIE 1x slot?
When is that coming out?
For $60 is it worth it for me to update and get eax 5.0?
Im just running off of a interim sound card since my onboard
didnt work right away with vista *sigh*
I dont have a very expensive speaker setup just creative 5.1 speakers *cheap* the sub is actually pretty powerful.
Someone help point me in the right direction. I don't want to spend the $60 now where I should wait a month or two and get the right "future" proof vista card.