• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Need good stand-alone mic

chinese

Limp Gawd
Joined
Feb 1, 2003
Messages
228
I need a good stand-alone microphone for gaming since my headphones don't come with one. I know a few people who just order some cheap plantronics headphones and hang them around their necks just to use the mic but that looks pretty stupid -_-. I was just wondering what the mic-less headphone people use.
 
Shure Beta 58's or an AKG C1000S

But those are recording mics, and $150+ is probably a little more than what you want to spend :)

A friend of mine though uses a cheap-o ($30, cheap to me due to the above) Radio Shack "karaoke" mic and a goose neck stand that he glued to the side of his monitor. wierdos and their Counterstrike. :p
 
Back
Top