Need For Speed 2016 CF R9 290 Problem

TheLAWNoob

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jan 10, 2016
Messages
330
R9 290 EK fullcover at 1100/1500 in NFS 2016. Newest driver.

CPU is i5 6600K, no bottleneck.

Running 4k at high setting, tried official, default, and AFR profile, same results.

ULPS is disabled, power limit +40%.

Zero scaling, but according to this review CF should work: Need for Speed (2016) review: getest met 22 GPU's - SLI/CrossFire schaling | Hardware.Info Nederland

Here's what my fps and GPU usage looks like
b.jpg
 
try turning off power play. see if that helps. note, this will set you core/mem to max 100% of the time. so idk if youre cool with that but some say that it helps with CF.
New Bitmap Image.png
 
Thanks I'll give that a try. I was trying to get a constant clock rate for a while now.

Update: CF is still a piece of shit but at least the clock rate is constant now. It doesn't down clock in idle but I'm not the one paying the bills around here.
 
Last edited:
that will do it but it will also raise temps and power consumption.
 
Back
Top