Need Cheap Power supply

shetu

Weaksauce
2FA
Joined
Jul 23, 2010
Messages
120
Hi I need a cheap power supply for my low grade pc.

Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU E5200 @ 2.50GHz
Motherboard : Intel DG31PR
Hdd : Samsung 2TB, 80 GB
RAM : 2GB
GPU : Gigabyte 5770
 
CX430 V2. Often goes on sale for ~$20 on Newegg after rebates.
 
I hate mail in rebates I never seem to get my money back, it's a rip off. I believe the vender could do an instant rebate if it was real.
 
I hate mail in rebates I never seem to get my money back, it's a rip off. I believe the vender could do an instant rebate if it was real.

I've almost always received my rebates. The manufacturer handles the rebates, well, it's through a third party company, but the point is that it is a manufacturer rebate, not a vendor rebate.
 
Back
Top