• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Need card with digital out..

Fryguy8

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Sep 26, 2001
Messages
1,707
Looking for a card with digital output and good driver support. The way I see it I can get the chaintech av-710 and go cheap, or get an auzentech card and do dts processing. For movie/music playback I'm not sure if the dolbylive stuff is going to do much for me (no gaming, only music/movies on an htpc).

So is the auzentech stuff worth the extra money, or should I just get a chaintech? Or is there a better cheap option?
 
Back
Top