• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Need a roomy case recommendation

GameFreak

Limp Gawd
Joined
Sep 5, 2002
Messages
330
Hi guys, I was wanting to ask all of you if you had any recommendations for a case that is really roomy inside? I don't go to lan parties so weight isn't really an issue. I would also like something < $110 with shipping. I was looking at the Thermaltake V7000 series, 19" x 8" x 23" (HxWxD), but I was wondering if there were any other cases around this size that were differen't in style and maybe a bit cheaper? I'd like something with a window, a nice amount of fans(Preferably already installed), and I don't really need a PSU with it.


So, anyone got recommendations? I'll check back in a bit, thanks guys!
 
Chenbro Genie

coolcases.com

Very nice case. I love it.
 
Back
Top