need a receiver for my office to run HD DVR/Xbox/PS2 audio to 5.1 speakers/soundcard

I'm looking for a receiver to put into my office to be incorporated with my computer and my new Westinghouse 37" monitor. Here's how things are setup:

I have Logitech z5300e's (5.1) hooked up to my audigy2 eX Platinum sound card. The sound card has an external breakout box with various inputs and outputs (1 optical in/ 1 optical out on front, 3 3/8" inputs on the front and an SPDIF and a composite audio on the back.

Ultimately my goal, what im trying to do is have my ps2, an xbox 360 and my comcast dvr box running to my monitor and have their audio outputs go to a receiver which THEN just outputs to the breakout box so i can use my computer speakers. I realize its probably better to get a receiver with all the video/component inputs and such on it and just run the one video out to the monitor, and the audio out to my speakers.

My question is this, using a receiver, if i use the composite (is that right? the red/white) AUDIO OUT on the receiver, if i run that to my breakout box for my computer, will i still get 5.1 surround audio from the sources hooked up to the receiver? (hdtv/xbox360)

Also, if anyone could point me to some receivers that could help me accomplish this, it would be greatly appreciated!

Here's what i want to do:

wiring.jpg

Back