Sep 16, 2005 #41 C chileman Gawd Joined Jun 15, 2004 Messages 793 unhappy_mage said: Shitux: 10 votes (you losers...) Click to expand... Who you callin a loser? Foldix is nice. I'll just use shitux as a general term for when I'm pissed at *nix.
unhappy_mage said: Shitux: 10 votes (you losers...) Click to expand... Who you callin a loser? Foldix is nice. I'll just use shitux as a general term for when I'm pissed at *nix.
Sep 16, 2005 #42 R RPhArrow Gawd Joined Jul 19, 2005 Messages 939 What happened to "evenMaryCanFoldix" ??
Sep 19, 2005 #44 U upriverpaddler [H]ard|Gawd Joined Jun 11, 2004 Messages 1,701 p[H]oldix. Is this a live CD? Your documentation (no, I didn't read it all, sorry) make it seem like it needs to be installed.
p[H]oldix. Is this a live CD? Your documentation (no, I didn't read it all, sorry) make it seem like it needs to be installed.
Sep 19, 2005 #45 M Mayhem33 [H]ard|Gawd Joined Oct 12, 2004 Messages 1,204 upriverpaddler said: p[H]oldix. Is this a live CD? Your documentation (no, I didn't read it all, sorry) make it seem like it needs to be installed. Click to expand... It is installed, and will automaticly format the drive....carefull!!!
upriverpaddler said: p[H]oldix. Is this a live CD? Your documentation (no, I didn't read it all, sorry) make it seem like it needs to be installed. Click to expand... It is installed, and will automaticly format the drive....carefull!!!
Sep 19, 2005 #46 KodiakStar /'s by 0 Joined Dec 13, 2004 Messages 12,730 Looks like there needs to be a run off for the top 2.