hello, I just bought the ZALMAN (CNPS9500)
I was wondering were I would start to overclock. I've tried it before and I kinda sucks at it... My motherboard (msi k8 neo2 plat.) has a dynamic OCing feature built on to it, but I do not trust that =/
I've read several guides on OCing but I figure asking on this forum would be alot better so I can get feadback for my setup.
specs:
<---
AMD64 3000+ Winchester 939
1gb DDR RAM dual channel (2.5-3-3-8)
MSI k8 Neo2 Platinum (latest bois)
Any help would be nice =)
I was wondering were I would start to overclock. I've tried it before and I kinda sucks at it... My motherboard (msi k8 neo2 plat.) has a dynamic OCing feature built on to it, but I do not trust that =/
I've read several guides on OCing but I figure asking on this forum would be alot better so I can get feadback for my setup.
specs:
<---
AMD64 3000+ Winchester 939
1gb DDR RAM dual channel (2.5-3-3-8)
MSI k8 Neo2 Platinum (latest bois)
Any help would be nice =)