My PC reboots, i cant install virus protections and i cant go to safe mode

fbm2themex

n00b
I dont know what site i went to get the worm/infection or what happened thats causing my PC to go nuts.
out of no were, i was chating with my friend, and all of a sudden my PC restarts...and i start it up, and notice i dont see my kaspersky anymore...so this is where my journey begins...
problems im facing:
1> i tried to install Kasperky, Nod32, SpyDoctor, Registry Mechanic, Registry Repair Wizard, etc. And every time i try to install them it says "error 1304", "Verify that you
have access to that directory"...or they're installed, but they dont open nor somehow the exe gets deleted. basically i cant install anti-virus protection programs. and im the admin/main account. i never had this kind of problem before.

2> My PC reboots, when i see the windows logo, all of a sudden, it reboots, i try going to safe mode, i see the .sys files loading, and of a sudden, it reboots. i inserted the xp cd, and went on typed chdsk /r, and it finished, i restarted the pc, and i get another problem, i get this error "missing ntldr".

i went online(ntldrismissing.com), and found a boot disk program like that helps me "fix" the ntldr problem, it worked, but every time i start the PC, i have to have the desk inserted in order to make it work...till then, i have to find the way to eliminate the problem...can anyone help me out??

before going through a whole reinstall, I'd run memtest and whatever diagnostic utilities you can to test stability. It sounds more like memory failure...

before going through a whole reinstall, I'd run memtest and whatever diagnostic utilities you can to test stability. It sounds more like memory failure...

what program do i use for that?

i was wondering if theres a great antivirus boot cd someone used and worked for them that i could try out. im thinking if i can start the pc, go to dos or something, and scan from there(dos/boot from the cd). maybe it could help me eliminate the program faster. anyone?

so i manage to fix the part where it rebooted when it reached the windows logo. all i did was downloaded a file "bcupdate2", run it, picked "/t" which is "Only test for old boot code." and bam, it stoped restarting/rebooting every time it reached the windows logo....NOW...i cant figure out why it restarts in safe mode, it loads the "sys" files, few secs later, it reboots...and i still cant install virus protections...
anyone have an idea?

Back