• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

My new setup!!

AMD[H]unter

[H]F Junkie
Joined
Sep 27, 2003
Messages
11,395
Hey guys, I just got a new audio setup for free. Tell me what you think!

Here's the pics:

Here is the reciever; all I have plugged into it is the computer, and I will only use it with I am playing pool or chilling in and out of my office.


Duck tape FTW! I took the first photo from just inside the door, for perspective here. The wires for the speakers run along the wall. The speakers are in the top left of the pic.


Here are the speakers. They are only 100 watts apiece, but it is more than enough for me! The small speakers are going to be on top of the reciever when I get a chance to cut the wire again....
 
Free is free is free is free............ who can complain. I personally would try and find a cheap volume knob for the receiver, but that's just me.

I'm sure it can fill up the room with sound when you play pool.

Enjoy them!
 
towert7 said:
Free is free is free is free............ who can complain. I personally would try and find a cheap volume knob for the receiver, but that's just me.

I'm sure it can fill up the room with sound when you play pool.

Enjoy them!

I have a small pair of channelocks on the volume knob...lol I like them, that's for sure!
 
Back
Top