• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

My microphone wont work

nappa

Limp Gawd
Joined
Apr 10, 2003
Messages
128
Hey guys I have integrated sound on a nforce 2 motherboard and my headphones will work fine but my mic wont work at all. Ive d/led the latest drivers and checked microphone sound settings but It still wont work any suggestions? The headphones have 2 seperate jacks in them one for sound one for mic if that makes any difference. Thanks guys

-Nappa
 
Ive tried everything I have no idea what hte problem could be help please.
 
I can hear sounds but my mic wont work. Im putting it into the slot that has the mic next to it.
 
Whats weird is that if I plug the microphone into the headphone jack it works but then I wont get any sound. The jacks arnt reversed but the mic works in the heaphone jack very weird. Anyone? Im looking at any suggestions here any other way of getting a mic on my comp beyond those jacks? I really need a mic. Thanks
 
In soundstorm with my SN45G I had to change one of the pulldown menus for the mic input to work and check off "Mic 2"

Duno, I haven't really played around with all that much. I think for recording in apps, you pick whether you want to record from mic or input under Input>Record and digested input, I don't know about that....
 
Back
Top