My meme

lord_tris

[H]ard|Gawd
snow.jpg

It should be you're instead of your though? You're drunk and need to go home.

Only a joke no need to get offensive. Just thought it was funny. Just as you posted your funny picture. People get crazy mad on the internet these days.

Thanks Grammar Natzi, But your drunk and clearly its the internet so I dont care ;)

Still laughing and thank you for making my day better.

Only a joke no need to get offensive. Just thought it was funny. Just as you posted your funny picture. People get crazy mad on the internet these days.

Still laughing and thank you for making my day better.
Not being offensive. Just being funny! Keep laughing it will do you good I know I needed it.

Sounds great and keep up the excellent work. We need more pictures now.

It should be you're instead of your though? You're drunk and need to go home.

+1

i dont get it.

It's basically a very stupid statement of someone positing that because there are leaves on the trees, it should not be snowing (or even further, that it should be impossible for it to be snowing). In this particular case, the author is stating then that the snow is doing something that it shouldn't be doing (IE: falling on the ground) and is therefore drunk.

I suppose there is also slight irony in a sense, because it could be argued that someone making such a statement is actually the one who is drunk.

Last edited:
It's basically a very stupid statement of someone positing that because there are leaves on the trees, it should not be snowing (or even further, that it should be impossible for it to be snowing). In this particular case, the author is stating then that the snow doing something that it shouldn't be doing (IE: falling on the ground) and is therefore drunk.

I suppose there is also slight irony in a sense, because it could be argued that someone making such a statement is actually the one who is drunk.

That was fantastic.

+1

It's basically a very stupid statement of someone positing that because there are leaves on the trees, it should not be snowing (or even further, that it should be impossible for it to be snowing). In this particular case, the author is stating then that the snow is doing something that it shouldn't be doing (IE: falling on the ground) and is therefore drunk.

wait who said i was a author? I am just the dude with a truck and leaves with snow on them....and i was not drunk yet K?

wait who said i was a author? I am just the dude with a truck and leaves with snow on them....and i was not drunk yet K?

Reread my statement, I used the indefinite articles "someone" and the non-specific "author". Technically neither identify you.... however....

You did, or is this thread not titled "My meme"?

.... I tend to agree with lilfiend.

I am so durnk.

Is there an officer, problem?

Btw. which way to the deviantart show-off thread, if there is one?

Back