Dec 18, 2005 #1 R ral1239 Weaksauce Joined Aug 16, 2004 Messages 107 I dont know if it has something to do with my power supply but everytime i get to the scene with the ship and the monster (AA) my computer restarts. I have a 300watt PSU, BFG 6800, 1GB ram, 3.2ghz, 200GBharddrive. Any help?
I dont know if it has something to do with my power supply but everytime i get to the scene with the ship and the monster (AA) my computer restarts. I have a 300watt PSU, BFG 6800, 1GB ram, 3.2ghz, 200GBharddrive. Any help?
Dec 18, 2005 #2 H Heligrin Limp Gawd Joined May 4, 2005 Messages 319 Is that a 6800GT? If so i would bet it is your power supply. 300W is not a lot for todays hardware and i can guarantee it is your power supply. Especially if its an intel processor, those beats use 100W+ of power.
Is that a 6800GT? If so i would bet it is your power supply. 300W is not a lot for todays hardware and i can guarantee it is your power supply. Especially if its an intel processor, those beats use 100W+ of power.
Dec 18, 2005 #3 K _Korruption_ Supreme [H]ardness Joined Aug 22, 2002 Messages 4,572 300W of generic power?
Dec 18, 2005 #4 R ral1239 Weaksauce Joined Aug 16, 2004 Messages 107 its a 6800 vanilla. My power supply is a 300watt Antec.
Dec 18, 2005 #5 I Ingonuts13 [H]ard|Gawd Joined Jun 9, 2003 Messages 1,982 ral1239 said: its a 6800 vanilla. My power supply is a 300watt Antec. Click to expand... Is the P4 spec not minimum 350W? I would presume your PSU is causing your problem.
ral1239 said: its a 6800 vanilla. My power supply is a 300watt Antec. Click to expand... Is the P4 spec not minimum 350W? I would presume your PSU is causing your problem.