• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Multimedia audio controller issues... please help

DYarab

n00b
Joined
May 19, 2003
Messages
31
Hello all. I just flashed my BIOS with ABITs FlashMenu program (see board in sig) and put the timings and voltage back to where I had them.

So when I rebooted I get a new Hardware Found prompt for this Multimedia Audio Controller. It says I have no drivers installed for this device. Not to mention I can't seem to locate drivers for it either.

I have also noticed I'm getting weird "errors" when playing games. In the Far Cry demo once I hear a cricket it NEVER stops. That never happened before. In Call of Duty, music starts immediately upon the gaming booting and never stops even when in game... that has also never happened before.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
 
Nevermind I have taken care of it. Just disbaled the OnChip PCI controller in the BIOS.

DOH!!! :rolleyes:
 
Back
Top