wkearney99
Limp Gawd
- Joined
- Sep 8, 2010
- Messages
- 370
I'd like to find a KVM that supported 2 consoles and 8 DVI inputs.
I've got 8 systems in a rack, right now it's close to my office setup. But when we remodel it'll end up downstairs from me. When the stuff is in the next room it's OK to have just the one console. But when it'll be on a different floor (directly below) it's not going work. I'm going to need a local console near the systems.
Requirements are DVI video, 1920x1200 32bit resolution, usb keyboard and mouse. Audio would be nice but not required.
So, whose KVM line would work here?
I've got 8 systems in a rack, right now it's close to my office setup. But when we remodel it'll end up downstairs from me. When the stuff is in the next room it's OK to have just the one console. But when it'll be on a different floor (directly below) it's not going work. I'm going to need a local console near the systems.
Requirements are DVI video, 1920x1200 32bit resolution, usb keyboard and mouse. Audio would be nice but not required.
So, whose KVM line would work here?