MSI to release a claw machine

Glad to hear MSI is going to land on their feet after giving Nvidia the big F.U........
4.png

Sorry, I doubt the Intel integrated is going to hang with AMD. Just my initial thought.

Sorry, I doubt the Intel integrated is going to hang with AMD. Just my initial thought.
So far the Meteor Lake laptop GPU is beating the AMD offerings, faster GPU with a slower CPU, but overall pretty balanced, and which side is functioning as the bottleneck trades back and forth pretty evenly. So it's not a stretch to say it won't, it really will come down to drivers though.

So far the Meteor Lake laptop GPU is beating the AMD offerings, faster GPU with a slower CPU, but overall pretty balanced, and which side is functioning as the bottleneck trades back and forth pretty evenly. So it's not a stretch to say it won't, it really will come down to drivers though.
That will be quite the showing for Intel. I guess only time will tell.

After ASUS and Lenovo's abominations I can't get excited here. The other question is what game that can run on one of these devices can actually take advantage of all of those cores? Nothing makes sense here.

After ASUS and Lenovo's abominations I can't get excited here. The other question is what game that can run on one of these devices can actually take advantage of all of those cores? Nothing makes sense here.
None of these machines make sense to me.

None of these machines make sense to me.
Do you want a good Gameboy Advance emulator that fits in your hand that could do larger systems if you really wanted to but don't really want to but like the idea that you totally could if you changed your mind later...
Then do we have the product for you!

I am guessing Intel will do well on suspend time

But once you start playing, AMD will beat it on game time.

First thing I looked at was the TDP. Steam Deck is half the TDP of this. Feel like this thing must get like 30min of battery life.

Also thought this was post #2.

Much more easier to bust out these HHs than a laptop on a bus, plane, 30/hour lunch.
Yeah. The Steamdeck, maybe. But I'll never buy one without a purpose-built OS.

I finally held a Steamdeck in my hand over Christmas (OLED) - very cool but MASSIVE device.

I've seen too many fellow [H] sell and want a lappy. :)

Back