Moving forward.

BravO)))

Supreme [H]ardness
We have been talking to members around the forum to see what we could do to make the community better. After a rough start and some server problems, we had lost focus of why we are here... to have fun with each other. No more anti-clan, anti-servers, and being disrespectful. A lot, and I mean a lot, of work went into setting this up for you guys to play with and against each other. A lot of this work is credited to Morpheus, Brak, Loco, German, myself, and others. Sadly German Muscle has resigned from the community, and we owe a lot of thanks to him for all his work getting this started. Agree or disagree, he was a great person to work with, but not play against. Fucking AWP :D

With that said, lets move forward. Clans and clan members, we can help you and we need your help. We can help you guys in a number of ways... provide a place to hangout such as our servers and voice server, populate your servers, and possibly other things... wink, wink ;). All that we ask is that you help us with our servers, and helping our members have fun.

Members, we need your help. Please play with each other... in ... a ... non sexual manner. We have a voice server to talk shit, and CSS and BF3 servers to make them eat it :D ... Or we could pub together and show others the full force of a [H]ard member.

Most importantly, it's time to have fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
Would love to pub it up on CS Source, that would be really fun, maybe we can invade Noob Galore or find a time some of us will be on, and then hit up a server together. Wouldn't be hard to coordinate if we use the Steam Group's chat function, just copy/paste server info, and then we all join. nice and easy. Only problem is finding a time.

Not sure what time tommorrow, but I should be free on Sunday.

I think we should look into other games to start branching out into. Might be a good idea to get a [H]|G Tribes Ascend thread/group going. Might also be worthwhile to take a look at maybe getting something organized with Blacklight Retribution (they were at the [H] AMD FX event, perhaps we could get them to give us some keys to hand out or something. I dunno, just throwing ideas out there that might help boost participation.)

I'll repost this here, thanks Bravo for alerting me to this thread. I post on GAF as well, and we have some interest in doing joint community nights with [H]...one week on [H]'s server, the next on ours, and so on.

My Battlelog name is Menel4us, send me a friend invite and we will get this started!

5DrtH.jpg

We have been talking to members around the forum to see what we could do to make the community better. After a rough start and some server problems, we had lost focus of why we are here... to have fun with each other. No more anti-clan, anti-servers, and being disrespectful. A lot, and I mean a lot, of work went into setting this up for you guys to play with and against each other. A lot of this work is credited to Morpheus, Brak, Loco, German, myself, and others. Sadly German Muscle has resigned from the community, and we owe a lot of thanks to him for all his work getting this started. Agree or disagree, he was a great person to work with, but not play against. Fucking AWP :D

With that said, lets move forward. Clans and clan members, we can help you and we need your help. We can help you guys in a number of ways... provide a place to hangout such as our servers and voice server, populate your servers, and possibly other things... wink, wink ;). All that we ask is that you help us with our servers, and helping our members have fun.

Members, we need your help. Please play with each other... in ... a ... non sexual manner. We have a voice server to talk shit, and CSS and BF3 servers to make them eat it :D ... Or we could pub together and show others the full force of a [H]ard member.

Most importantly, it's time to have fun.

Sounds like we might be on the same page now.

Are you interested in members 24/7 dedicated servers, if they are willing to make room for HGC members if the server is full?

We are running dedicated servers in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3, Call of Duty World at War, Team Fortress 2 and Left 4 Dead.
We can handle a total of about 72 players with the upload bandwidth, so we'd have to figure out which games to list and what the player totals should be for each game.

We'd be happy to make room for Hard Forum Members if the servers are ever full and would be looking for some people with experience to admin the servers.

I would like to see game servers populated with HGC members that talk to each other on a voice server.

Last edited:
I'll game as well , sucks to see German go but well things did get off to a rough start.

I hope as a community that loves games as much as we do , it shouldn't be as difficult as it is to get a game going.

Let's make that happen. I've got tons of games (most of the popular shooters except MW3 for the PC).

Sounds like we might be on the same page now.

Are you interested in members 24/7 dedicated servers, if they are willing to make room for HGC members if the server is full?

We are running dedicated servers in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3, Call of Duty World at War, Team Fortress 2 and Left 4 Dead.
We can handle a total of about 72 players with the upload bandwidth, so we'd have to figure out which games to list and what the player totals should be for each game.

We'd be happy to make room for Hard Forum Members if the servers are ever full and would be looking for some people with experience to admin the servers.

I would like to see game servers populated with HGC members that talk to each other on a voice server.

Would you guys like to do a meeting on vent sometime about this?

Running a community I think is harder than running a guild....You're going to have people that come and go.. keep hope alive.

We really need to set some concrete nights for certain community events.

Friday night I am ALWAYS on, but I play ALOT of games;

League of Legends
MW3
BF3
CS:S

When I would hang around vent it felt like everybody was just kinda doing their own thing. Sometimes I got a passive aggressive vibe from some of the conversations. I guess there just wasn't much comradery at the beginning to hold people's interest.

Glad things are changing... I'll pop in time to time and see what's new.

Would you guys like to do a meeting on vent sometime about this?

Hi Brav0, I am usually online in the evenings, MST Canada. Care to meet up on the [H]ard TS3 server?
Just pick a time thats good for you, or track me down on steam.

Back