"most disturbing case mod ever"

khanable

[H]F Junkie
Found this on the front page of torrentspy. Did a search here on the forums and had no luck finding it.

It is rather creepy.

Futurama lovers, rejoice.

Bookmark this post. Whenever you're feeling down, feeling that your life is worth nothing, or trapped under a rock opting to die of dehydration instead of freeing yourself by severing your leg with your trusty pocketknife, reload this entry and take comfort in the fact that you are not responsible for the most disturbing PC case mod of all time. Do not give up. You have never been this low. Oh, sure, there may be some maladjusted son of a bitch out there working on an aborted fetus case mod, but until he puts pictures of said handiwork online, this one reigns supreme.

Not only is it a life-size replica of a cartoon character—Leela from Futurama—it has poseable legs, a removable thumb drive (in the removable thumb!) and a Web cam installed in the single oversized eyeball.

Yes, it is an inspired follow up to a very suitable and admirable Bender case mod project, but, people, some things must remain only inside your head.

And to think he did so well with the Bender case. There should be a hidden rule in modding circles not to ever do a manequinn mod. They're entirely too real-doll'ish...And then people wonder what you do with it.

.....I'm just sayin!

Well, atleast he didnt go for a water cooling setup inside her.

just imagine where he could have put the fillport or the drain.

oh my.

The worklog is pretty cool to look at. I especially have to wonder if he gets to use the carpool lane on the highway, when he puts her in the passenger seat?? ;)

I wonder where he plugs his "thumb drive in"... what "port". LOL

those things are all freeky. i especially like how he goes through such hard work for the metal body and all that, but then draws his teeth and eyeballs with a sharpie lol :D

Back