Monoprice LCD Arms

Due to the lack of responses.... I've purchased a few 3-way articulating and one of the non-articulating arms....

Does anyone have any tips on leveling? Mine keep tilting and there is no adjustment for it at all.
 
I have that mount, with the extra pivot arm. It works ok. Sags a little bit if the monitor is not center with the pole. I am using it with my Dell 2007WFP right now.
 
I'm not worried about the sagging as much as the level-ness of it. There's nothing to control that at all. I tried jamming some pieces of cardboard at points that looks like it moves but it's still not effective and i can't figure out why.. tried all yesterday night to get them level but no luck so far.
 
Seems to be a problem with these mounts. After reading the reviews at Monoprice I didn't want to go through the same thing, so I didn't order them. How many monitors are you looking to mount?
 
I have 2 245bw's and 1 2209wa in portrait. all three have a slight tilt.

im using the 3 way articulating for the two sides and the non-articulating one for the center.

I'm ghettoing it with some stuff propping the sides monitors but man its annoying......
 
Back
Top