• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Monitors

Moericus

n00b
Joined
Jul 14, 2005
Messages
24
What is a good site for Monitor Reviews?

I need a LCD to show off a 7900GT. I'd like to make the jump to widescreen, but cost might be an issue. I also need to be sure there are 64-bit drivers available.
 
I think you are going about this wrong - there are just too many sites and too many reviews - you need to narrow down the search.

I think you should establish a few points first. But before that, your point about 64-bit is a moot point. It is not your monitor you need to be concerned with, but the video card and it's drivers - and you already have the card. So don't worry about that.

What is the primary purpose of this PC? The latest animated 3D games? Note that many feel that a top end CRT monitor is still the only way to go for the latest games. Same with CAD/CAE and even CGA.

What is your budget?

How big of a monitor do you want?

Will you eventually want to add a second monitor?
 
Back
Top