emotoaster
n00b
- Joined
- Jun 9, 2009
- Messages
- 3
Ok audiophiles I need help. I was looking at getting some Z Cinema speakers for 80 bucks but after doing a ton of research (a lot which came from lurking here) I figured I would pony up the extra 20 and get some good monitor speakers instead. I plan on getting a sub later for another 100 (looking at Polk PSW10).
Here's the problem, I want to have my PC and 360 hooked up to these speakers at the same time, and planning to have a sub is throwing everything into whack.
I'm thinking some Alesis M1 320 usb would work. Since I could connect the usb to the comp, the rca to the 360, and the 1.8 stereo to sub via rca adapter. Would this work? Wouldn't mind having some way of controling the volume for the pc and 360 some how too though but that isn't nessicary.
Oh and just a side note will be connecting xbox to monitor via vga cable (and connecting monitor to pc via DVI) if this helps (comes with RCA male connectors.) And here some of the other monitors I was looking at...
M-Audio AV30
Swan D1080MKII
Samson MediaOne 3A
Edirol MA-7A BK
Wharfedale DP8.1A
Behringer MS40
Here's the problem, I want to have my PC and 360 hooked up to these speakers at the same time, and planning to have a sub is throwing everything into whack.
I'm thinking some Alesis M1 320 usb would work. Since I could connect the usb to the comp, the rca to the 360, and the 1.8 stereo to sub via rca adapter. Would this work? Wouldn't mind having some way of controling the volume for the pc and 360 some how too though but that isn't nessicary.
Oh and just a side note will be connecting xbox to monitor via vga cable (and connecting monitor to pc via DVI) if this helps (comes with RCA male connectors.) And here some of the other monitors I was looking at...
M-Audio AV30
Swan D1080MKII
Samson MediaOne 3A
Edirol MA-7A BK
Wharfedale DP8.1A
Behringer MS40