Jun 3, 2006 #1 A animasaki Limp Gawd Joined May 7, 2006 Messages 261 I'm curious: what do you guys use to calibrate your LCDs? I'm certainly happy with the colors now, but I'd like to get them as accurate as possible. Suggestions?
I'm curious: what do you guys use to calibrate your LCDs? I'm certainly happy with the colors now, but I'd like to get them as accurate as possible. Suggestions?
Jun 3, 2006 #2 D DefineByte Limp Gawd Joined Apr 24, 2006 Messages 404 I've used this in the past. Might want to look into hardware calibrators if you're really looking for "as accurate as possible" but free software is probably good enough.
I've used this in the past. Might want to look into hardware calibrators if you're really looking for "as accurate as possible" but free software is probably good enough.
Jun 4, 2006 #3 A animasaki Limp Gawd Joined May 7, 2006 Messages 261 Awesome, that helped a lot. Thanks much.