• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

monitor cables?

hyp3x

n00b
Joined
Aug 8, 2004
Messages
13
Hi, this may be a dumb question but I need a longer monitor cable and I dont really know which one to choose when female to male or male to male..? But it's an LCD monitor that can be seen here . If someone could possibly send me a link it'd be greatly appreciated.
 
You need a male-female cable like this.

Personally, I've never had much luck using them... The video quality always seems to go down the drain. I'd get the shortest one you can get away with.
 
Esentially a Male-Female cable is an extension, where a Male-Male cable is a replacement. With a good quality cable you won't see much loss using an extension, altho replacing your existing cable with a single longer length is better.

Monoprice has some cheap cables which seem to be of decent quality.
 
I agree with above.

It's MUCH better to buy a new longer Male to Male over an extention cable.
 
Back
Top