Monitor Arm suggestions?

Worminater

Gawd
Joined
Apr 12, 2004
Messages
1,017
Hello again. Anyone have reccomendations on monitor arms? I currently have 2x27" lcds on my desk; and they're killing me for desk space. I'm currently using a large old desk, with a likely upgrade to an Ikea Gallant in the nearish future. (I'd prefer a clamp design to something I'd have to drill due to future upgrade)

I trust first hand experience of this forum more than newegg/amazon reviews. I'm also leaning toward 2 stands rather than just 1 as I'd like a little mroe flexibility (vertical orientation whenever I get into a big coding project, etc), and bonus if it supports 30" (never know when upgrade bug bites).

I'm currently thinking 2 of something like this...

http://www.ergotron.com/Products/tabid/65/PRDID/56/language/en-US/Default.aspx
 
Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Which link are you talking about ???

The post has this "http://www.ergotron.com/Products/tabid/65/PRDID/56/language/en-US/Default.aspx"

However it links to an amazon page here "http://www.amazon.com/Level-Mount-DCDSK30DJ-Desktop-Monitors/dp/B002C1J8DK/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1328107996&sr=8-4&tag=hardfocom-20"

Big difference
 
Which link are you talking about ???

The post has this "http://www.ergotron.com/Products/tabid/65/PRDID/56/language/en-US/Default.aspx"

However it links to an amazon page here "http://www.amazon.com/Level-Mount-DCDSK30DJ-Desktop-Monitors/dp/B002C1J8DK/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1328107996&sr=8-4&tag=hardfocom-20"

Big difference

Either actually; I edited the ergotron link in but it didn't update the hyperlink (humerous). If I won't see a major difference between them; the cheaper arm would be fine to me...
 
Back
Top