Jun 3, 2012 #1 S sawman5 n00b Joined Jan 6, 2004 Messages 10 I am going to buy a new monitor but need some advice. I would like to get a touch screen, I also do some gaming including FPS What would be some good touchscreen/gaming monitors? Thanks
I am going to buy a new monitor but need some advice. I would like to get a touch screen, I also do some gaming including FPS What would be some good touchscreen/gaming monitors? Thanks
Jun 4, 2012 #2 S sawman5 n00b Joined Jan 6, 2004 Messages 10 Any new upcoming touchscreen monitors on the way? Thanks
Jun 4, 2012 #3 N Namelessme [H]ard|Gawd Joined Jan 3, 2012 Messages 1,161 The only touchscreen I know of is that 21.5" Dell IPS monitor (sorry, forget the model number). It's IPS and glossy. It doesn't have a standard stand, and I have no idea how it is for gaming and response times... but I think it got decent reviews overall.
The only touchscreen I know of is that 21.5" Dell IPS monitor (sorry, forget the model number). It's IPS and glossy. It doesn't have a standard stand, and I have no idea how it is for gaming and response times... but I think it got decent reviews overall.