Modifying psu wires and adding sleeving.

Om1kron

Limp Gawd
Joined
Sep 18, 2001
Messages
287
I suck at teh search!!! so forgive me. I just want to verify the sleeving I ordered is going to fit over my cables and not be loose.

5ft 1/8 inch Non-Fray EBS - Per foot
5ft 3/8 inch Non-Fray EBS - Per foot
2ft 1/8 inch 2:1 HST PER FOOT
3ft 1/4 inch 2:1 HST PER FOOT

Would these be the proper sized sleeves and heat shrink to buy. Sleeving and modding some wires on this, and also I am looking for pass through molex connectors or something the ones where I can install one device and another device in a row instead of having a cable bridge. Any help with that would be appreciated. I googled and got close.

Frozen CPU amazingly didnt have what I was looking for but I ordered some stuff from them as well.


 
Back
Top