Mar 9, 2004 #1 M macjlb n00b Joined Oct 15, 2003 Messages 4 I have a Gigabyte GA-8IEXP mobo and an P4 2.5 with 1GB of PNY DDR 2700 Ram with a tyan 9600 Pro. When I move my bus up 110 I cant boot But at 109 It works. I was wondering if any one else is having this problem or has any suggestions.
I have a Gigabyte GA-8IEXP mobo and an P4 2.5 with 1GB of PNY DDR 2700 Ram with a tyan 9600 Pro. When I move my bus up 110 I cant boot But at 109 It works. I was wondering if any one else is having this problem or has any suggestions.
Mar 9, 2004 #3 S Sparkhard Limp Gawd Joined Jul 25, 2000 Messages 482 What voltage and temps are you getting ? What HSF ? Try boosting the voltage and see what happens. Also, what is the s-spec on the CPU. Hope this helps. Sparkhard
What voltage and temps are you getting ? What HSF ? Try boosting the voltage and see what happens. Also, what is the s-spec on the CPU. Hope this helps. Sparkhard
Mar 10, 2004 #4 S Sparkhard Limp Gawd Joined Jul 25, 2000 Messages 482 Shoot me an email and I will help you if you have trouble.