obsidian_mh
Limp Gawd
- Joined
- May 26, 2005
- Messages
- 464
Right now, I'm running a Mobile Athlon XP 2400+ in a Shuttle SK43G. My multiplier is at 12.5 (maximum for the cpu, I believe), and FSB is at 166 (with Corsair XMS DDR400).
If I push past 166, I begin to run into stability issues in Windows, but I want to push the machine farther than 2083MHz. Heat doesn't seem to be one of the issues, so I'm not sure what else to try on this. What would be the best way to push it?
If I push past 166, I begin to run into stability issues in Windows, but I want to push the machine farther than 2083MHz. Heat doesn't seem to be one of the issues, so I'm not sure what else to try on this. What would be the best way to push it?