Mobile search cannot select individual forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrinNutz

Supreme [H]ardness
Feature is available on desktop but there doesn't seem to be an option to select which forum you want to search on mobile.
Just a thought as I have found searching the FS/FT forum is nearly impossible for me on mobile, or maybe I'm just doing it wrong and need enlightened.

Feature is available on desktop but there doesn't seem to be an option to select which forum you want to search on mobile.
Just a thought as I have found searching the FS/FT forum is nearly impossible for me on mobile, or maybe I'm just doing it wrong and need enlightened.
In advanced search, you have to click (tap) the "search threads" tab. From there, you can select which forum(s) you want to search in.

In advanced search, you have to click (tap) the "search threads" tab. From there, you can select which forum(s) you want to search in.

I was assuming a drop down on the main advanced search would be ideal (the search by user is there, do people really use that that often?) I did see the search threads, but, I had not a single thought to intuitively look there.

Thanks for the enlightenment!

Or use search "This forum" option.

Reactions: Nobu
like this
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back