MMORPG in Sherwood (Shockwave)

Z

Ziontrain

It's not bad at all for a web-based game..kinda like WoW but there's less to it.

Worth a shot. Should be a great time waster at work.

Sherwood

lol, why must you tempt us while we are at work?? I'm getting fired....

those are some pretty graphics and decent gameplay for a webgame..

That's what I was thinking, there's actually quite a lot of game for a flash game which loaded really quickly. It could almost pass as one of those korean MMORPG's... or perhaps even a little better :eek:

Level 19 now. Hehe. It's just a time waster. I tend to only play the oddball games these days. I don't have much time now due to college. I like a game that I can pick up and leave.

Anyway, I've noticed people with different helmets. How do you change helmets? I know you can change the "character" skin, but I don't know how to change helms. I've seen people with different helms. I've seen humans with full facial covering helms for example. :confused:

Level 19 now. Hehe. It's just a time waster. I tend to only play the oddball games these days. I don't have much time now due to college. I like a game that I can pick up and leave.

Anyway, I've noticed people with different helmets. How do you change helmets? I know you can change the "character" skin, but I don't know how to change helms. I've seen people with different helms. I've seen humans with full facial covering helms for example. :confused:

If you choose the character with the helmet, press ESC (or click on the upper left icon), then it will have a button with a helmet that you can click on to change it.

Level 26. Hehe.

EDIT: I wonder if Enchanted is the prefix that provides the most weapon damage.

Back