Missing internet from Home Network

Phantom_24

n00b
OK....installed and uninstalled latest version of Hamachi a few weeks ago to play around with it on my son and I's computers. Shortly after removing, noticed my son's computer has no internet access anymore. Also uninstalled ZoneAlarm Free and ran all the diagnostics I could....including IPconfig /release & /renew commands from console.
Also removed any and all port forwarding settings from my Netgear WiFi G router(WGR v614). Rebooted all machines, modems and routers numerous times with no luck. My son's computer see's the router, and the router see's his machine, but still no internet. Checked for any proxy settings in Firefox....none. As well AVG Free does not see the internet either for updates. Son's machines hooked up with Cat5...not WiFi.
Ran the Realtek NIC diagnostic tool and no luck there either (Abit x925 3rd Eye mobo).
The only thing I can think of is that Hamachi makes you goof around with machine and computer names over the network....possibly something messed up there? Though looks fine from what I can see.
Needless to say....WinXP's Help & Support diagnostics we're of no use either....

Any ideas or tool tips ?!?!?

Also tried the latest versions of WireShark and The Dude....for SOME kind of dignostics help....no luck there either. But that could just be either I don't understand the programs....or they suck......

Back