• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Miller and Kreisel

brrgrr

n00b
Joined
Jul 18, 2010
Messages
8
M&K S-1B
M&K V-1250
these speakers have come up on sale locally and i'm considering buying them but I'm having trouble finding enough information. I read the M&K V-1250 is a monstrous subwoofer but what would it cost to find a modern subwoofer with similar performance? The S-1B's, I can't find much at all about them, what kind of speakers are they exactly and about what would they compare to?
 
I believe the M&K satellites use foam surrounds, which (if they haven't already) will rot over time. If you are comfortable replacing them when the times comes I'm sure you will find them excellent.

The subwoofer would probably be matched by something from Elemental Designs for around $300-350.
 
Back
Top