• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Might have noticed I'm back

Hito Bahadur

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - December 2006
Joined
Jul 8, 2004
Messages
3,169
I quit playing WoW a few weeks ago and have come back to my old addiction. You guys will probably be seeing more of me again. Hopefully that won't make too many people upset.

:)

BTW, this is a much more expensive addiction than WoW.
 
Ha ! I think of you every time I glance at my cool [H] badge that I put on the 2" wide glossy black bezel of my Sony LCD ! Glad to hear you are cranking up the folders again :)

RPhArrow --\\\--------------------------------->

 
Good to have you back Hito. :D
 
Meanie ;)

Thanks for the warm welcom back guys. We have a good family here.
 
Back
Top