Microsoft The New Efficiency: New York

F575GTC

Weaksauce
Is anyone here going to the MS The New Efficiency: IT Professional and Developer Technical Briefing in New York at the AMC Empire 25 theater?

I am actually going with 2 of my fellow developers and of course would love the Windows 7 copy they hand out.

If anyone is going from here, where do you plan on parking? its NYC I can't think of anywhere to park, I do not see any directions for parking either.

I went to the one in Atlanta. Be careful with the vendors scanning your name tags. They will spam your email.

And your phone.

Also you might want to go ahead and obtain a copy of the 64 bit Win 7 media as the media they give you is 32 bit only. The key works for 64 bit but still kinda dumb.

When asked they said previous x64 demand was low but that seems a porr excuse. That was only true among general sales. Im sure professionals preferred x64.

Thank you, I actually went to the Vista one 2 years ago in Connecticut, and it was a huge building tons of free parking.

This one is NYC I checked the actual theater and saw nothing about parking, I am just concerned I am going to drop $40+ on parking alone...

Back